TEIS is a set of applications designed to facilitate transportation budget
planning and oversight. It provides budget preparation and executive summary
information about a variety of activities to the
Legislative Transportation Committees (HTC, STC), the Office of Financial Management (OFM),
transportation agency managers, and other state
The overall system objectives for TEIS are to:
· Provide a central source for financial,
project, and performance data for the LTC's, OFM, and transportation agencies.
· Ensure access to information needed for budget
planning, oversight, and accountability.
· Serve as the main tool for reporting agency commitments for
dollars and performance.
· Provide consistent data for the legislature, OFM, and agency managers
to track expenditures and monitor performance.
· Provide reliable, easy-to-use, access and uninterrupted